University Housing will give away one of two Apple Watches to those who submit the best picture or video that documents Move-in 2017.
The Make #UARKHome competition allows on-campus students to document what they feel makes the University of Arkansas a second home to them.
Two on-campus students will receive an Apple Watch. Submit your entry by using the hashtag #UARKHome on Instagram.
Example submissions include a quick video or picture of your decorated room, a beautiful landscape from on campus, or time spent with friends.
“Move in is a big story. It’s not one that is told by Housing. It’s told by the students who are arriving,” said Christopher Spencer, Housing’s assistant director for marketing and strategic communications.
“This competition helps us decentralize the story and lift up the creative ways that our students connect with campus and one another.”
The Apple Watches are courtesy of Cox Communications, who provide digital cable in Housing’s residential rooms.
- The competition is only open to on-campus students.
- You must use the hashtag #UARKHome in an Instagram post to submit your entry for consideration.
- Special consideration is given to the resident assistants who work during move in.
- The competition will continues until Monday, Aug. 21.
- A panel of judges will decide the top two entries.