Thanksgiving Break is here!
Residence halls will remain open, but the front desks for each building will close at 4 p.m. Tuesday, November 26, 2019 and re-open at noon Sunday, Nov. 30.
University offices will remain open through Wednesday, Nov.27 but will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29.
If you are leaving for the break, please make sure to complete the following steps:
- Lock your doors and close your windows
- Leave your blinds down and open
- Set the heater control to 68 degrees
- Turn off your lights and alarm clocks
- Unplug your hair dryers, irons, curling irons, coffee maker, computer, TV and any other appliances. Your refrigerator may stay plugged in during the break.
- Take all medications with you
- Dispose of trash from your room and properly dispose of it
- Pick up your belongings from the floor since pipes can freeze, bust and cause flooding when air flow is obstructed
- Secure your bike in a proper location or take it home for the break period
- Make sure that your fan coils/heating unit is not blocked before you leave
You can find the latest times that dining halls and most retail restaurants are open this Thanksgiving Break by visiting dineoncampus.com/razorbacks operated by Chartwells.