Your time is valuable, so this week, participate in the #DontBeAlarmed competition for a chance to win an Apple Watch from University Housing. Follow the entry rules below and enter as many times as you would like. Early next week, we will randomly select a winner based on the number of entries made.
- To be eligible to win, you must be a UARK student who currently lives on campus.
- Follow and like our Instagram or Facebook page.
- Like our #DontBeAlarmed photo.
- Tag at least 3 UARK friends in separate comments below with #DontBeAlarmed.
- 1 comment = 1 entry (enter as many times as you’d like!!)
- For 5 bonus entries: Repost our to your Instagram or Facebook story!
- For 10 bonus entries: Create your own version of this meme and tag us in it on your story or as a post with the hashtag #DontBeAlarmed
Creating a Meme (10 Entries)
- Go to https://imgflip.com/memegenerator.
- Download this image:
3. Upload the downloaded base photo in the “Upload your own image” tab.
4. Insert your text and “Generate meme.”
5. Post your meme to your Instagram story.
6. Use #DontBeAlarmed in your post.
7. Tag at least ONE UARK friend in your post.
8. Tag @uarkhousing.
9. Enter as many times as you like.
Reasons to ReUp
- Convenience. Living on campus means a short walk to class, the library or the HPER.
- More time. Living on campus means having more time to do things you want to do. Even if that just means hitting snooze one more time.
- No parking trouble. Living on campus means you don’t have to deal with campus traffic and over-crowded parking lots.